Disney Sum Up Sunday…….
Here is a weekly recap of the latest commentary around “The World”
**Another 24 hour PARTY coming to the Magic Kingdom! May 23rd to May 24th, 2014 – 6am to 6am. This is the 3rd Magic Kingdom 24 hour event, they are proving to be a huge success!
- Hours of operation for the event will take place from 6:00 AM, May 23, 2014 to 6:00 AM, May 24, 2014.
- Only select attractions, entertainment and services will be available.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Event is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Costumes should be child-friendly and adhere to any guidelines determined by Disney.
- Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Masks may be worn, but they must not obstruct vision, and eyes must be visible at all times.
- Guests who dress like Disney characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused admission.
Disney Side Summer Sweepstakes
Share the magic and show your Disney Side. You could win a trip to the Rock Your Disney Side: 24-Hours event!
To enter, just tweet how you plan to “Rock” your Disney Side all season long, tagged with #DisneySideSweepsEntry. It’s that simple.*
If you win, get ready to enjoy a coast-to-coast, 7-day/6-night Disney Parks vacation for 4—with back-to-back stays at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida followed by the Disneyland Resort in California, where you can enjoy the Rock Your Disney Side: 24-Hours event… live and in person!
(Information from WDWMagic)
** Disney has released a detailed animated video of the future changes coming to the hub area at the Magic Kingdom. The completion is scheduled for 2015.
Click here to see video
**Walt Disney World guide maps for the four parks have been updated to include FastPass+ enabled attractions, along with the FastPass+ kiosks and service center locations.
Click here to see updated park Maps
**Have a large group visiting the WDW resort this spring or summer? Disney is offering a special deal, get a free additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets. Purchase by June 14, 2014 by calling
(844) 2GETHER or (844) 243-8437.
Eligibility – Valid with party of 6 or more Guests.
Purchase Through – June 14, 2014
Ticket Requirements – Tickets are valid for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
Offer Restrictions – All tickets and options are non-transferable and non-refundable, are only valid during regularly scheduled operating hours and exclude activities/events priced separately.
No additional discounts apply.
**Starting March 1 2014, both Walt Disney World and Disneyland will begin providing Braille menus at some of their theme park restaurants. The new Braille menus are added to Disney’s other assistance programs for guests with vision disabilities, which includes a menu reading service available at all Disney restaurants.